“We know our people set us apart,
continuous improvement is not a luxury, but a necessity;
and we do not exist without our customers.”
Our heritage as a family-based, woman-owned company and the values of our founders permeate every aspect of our business. In 1950, our founders set out to provide quality warehouse management services. Kenco has since grown into a fully integrated third party logistics company providing logistics, transportation, material handling solutions, and real estate services. Our mission is to be the preferred supply chain partner in North America.
3 Guiding Principles
Our guiding principles reflect our values, define our culture, and guide our actions. View the following presentation or read below to learn more about these priniciples.
1. Integrity above Profitability
- Lead with humility and respect.
- Earn trust through authenticity and accountability.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial partnerships with customers, associates and suppliers.
- Practice servant leadership and demand the highest standards.
2. Demonstrate Courage, Commitment & Compassion
- Openly communicate and empower every individual.
- Think concretely and act with urgency.
- Encourage camaraderie to strengthen our community.
- Embrace our social, environmental and economic responsibilities.
3. Be Remarkable & Create Uncommon Value
- Deliver results through discipline and stewardship.
- Facilitate change and foster innovation.
- Develop passionate customer advocates through operational excellence.
- Focus on our core and win every day!
We invite you to learn more about our history and culture of innovation and sustainability. For employment opportunities please visit Kenco Careers. Our locations include Chattanooga, TN, Chicago, IL and warehouse locations all across North America.