Raw Materials Warehouse Management
A properly designed raw materials supply chain can give a manufacturer the edge it needs to stay ahead of the competition. Kenco helps clients design an optimized network, execute recommendations and achieve operational excellence.
As an expert in warehousing, distribution, transportation, value-added services, and material handling solutions, Kenco engineers the perfect solution for each of our clients based around the needs of their industry and their specific company. When raw materials enter one of our distribution centers, we will store and inventory each item in the most efficient way possible for costs savings and to ensure quick fulfillment when the time comes.
Value Added Services for Raw Material Transport
We offer a number of value added solutions as well as customized solutions for issues facing raw material manufacturers. Our supply chain solutions include:
- Materials management and JIT delivery ensure that your building materials are shipped at the right time and in the right order
- Commitment to LEAN Six Sigma principles
- Reverse logistics and asset recovery management
- Expert material handling and inventory visibility through our WMS
- Light pre-assembly and repair
- Packaging & kitting solutions
- Raw materials storage at a customizable warehouse
Safety First: 33 Years Without Lost Time Accident
A raw material manufacturer achieved 33 years without a lost time accident. A significant milestone for the company and Kenco, who has been managing their logistics operations for over 40 years. Learn more>>
Speak to a Supply Chain Expert
Tell us more about your supply chain needs. Get started.