Kenco Fleet Services gives you the power to optimize your material handling fleet. For more than 50 years, companies of all sizes across North America have leveraged our purchasing power and equipment management expertise in order to:
- Make data driven decisions to ensure all assets are fully utilized
- Lower overhead through discounted national account pricing
- Select ideal equipment based on unbiased recommendations after a review of OEM standards & best practices
- Access the latest technologies in a scalable manner
- Enjoy continual safety improvements through highly-trained, on-site staff
- Achieve a competitive operational advantage
Total Lifecycle Equipment Management
As your partner, Kenco Fleet Services relieves you of all the stress and complexities of fleet management. Through our process of discovery, design and deployment, we manage all your material handling equipment (MHE) needs, including:
- Acquisition. Our national account structure creates tremendous buying pressure and enables us to offer customers the best available pricing on all material handling equipment. Since we are not affiliated with any one particular brand, we can provide unbiased recommendations, and then oversee the delivery and installation of all equipment.
- Maintenance. Our mostly on-site technicians provide expert maintenance services for equipment and parts without the added costs associated with permanent staff or off-staff technicians.
- Management. From lease management and returns to the retirement of old equipment, MHE management is taken off your hands with our comprehensive management services.
- Reporting. Kenco’s web-based proprietary software, Unify, delivers insight on your MHE lease and maintenance spend while also streamlining invoicing and compliance reporting. Real-time monthly expenditure reports help you understand where maintenance dollars are being spent and give a complete picture of asset utilization.
- Training. Our technicians receive the latest product training to ensure optimal maintenance services and safety training to guarantee best practices.
Related Case Studies
KHMS' complete fleet management: A win-win partnership
Kenco’s customer was spending $19 million annually on material handling equipment prior to partnering with Kenco. Kenco Material Handling Solutions stepped in to implement a more cost effective and efficient MHE solution. Read more.
Contact Kenco Fleet Services today to learn how outsourced fleet management can benefit your operations.